Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mary Kay Cosmetics - is it worth losing your friends and family over???????

A member of my family sells Mary Kay. She's constantly calling on friends, neighbors, etc... to sell the product and annoys a lot of them in the process. She's even had people tell her to ';LAY OFF'; or else they will never speak to her again. She's even gone to friends' homes to visit, then walks down the street in her friend's neighborhood to meet their neighbors to sell Mary Kay (not carrying product with her). She can't go anywhere without talking about Mary Kay. She had a birthday party for a friend just to advertise her Mary Kay business and wore her Mary Kay pin to a very formal dinner. She practically worships her upline rep and makes her more important than her own family. It breaks my heart to sit here and watch this.





Is Mary Kay worth losing your friends and family over???? Do you know of any stories????Mary Kay Cosmetics - is it worth losing your friends and family over???????
It sounds like an obsession. However, some people have made alot of money by selling MK cosmetics.Mary Kay Cosmetics - is it worth losing your friends and family over???????
I have a friend who just started selling Mary Kay and is doing the exact same thing. I get an email almost everyday from her telling me about a product I should buy. She even stopped talking to me for a few days because I didn't like one of the products I bought from her... its ridiculous!
haha, of course it's not. i don't know why, but maybe mary kay always happens to find the weirdest women.
you should never push service if you are doing N Network Marketing. I know people that are doing YTB, Avon, Ameriplan and several other businesses. They know they are wasting my time trying to influence me. I do my due diligence for several reasons.





I do not push mine on anyone else, (Plan B) I let them know what I do and give free information and my phone number and email if they need to contact me.





Know my wife cousin does Mary Kay and we did not even know till we went over her house and my wife as her for a catalog. She did not force herself asking my wife to join (it would not work) This sounds like immaturity in direct sales, I do know a Avon lady who is trying to corner 100 people at my job (we run her off the floor)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles