Thursday, December 10, 2009

MAC or Clinique cosmetics only.?

I have MAC Studio Fix, the Powder and the Fluid, The concealer in the pot, the eyeliner, the mascara, and the 129 brush, and fix+.


I love the eyeliner, the concealer, and the fix powder, the other stuff not so much.


So I'm returning it.





I usually wear just concealer[under eye], foundation[uneven skintone], eyeliner, and mascara, and my studio fix powder.


But I don't know if I wanna keep wearing mascara and eyeliner, because even though I'm gay, most gay guys aren't into that, and I neeeds more dates tbh.





I want a foundation [creme, stick, or liquid], that won't oxidize[turn orange], provides DECENT coverage, looks like skin [i.e. natural, not cakey at all], and will make me not too matte, but not too dewy.





I will only use mac or clinique, so don't reccomend any other brands.





Please tell me the exact name of the foundation you reccomend.MAC or Clinique cosmetics only.?
Well you can try MAC Studio Fix Stick which is really natural looking and not too dewy and definately not cakey.





Also you can try MAC Hyperreal foundation which is liquid and it gives the skin a really nice glow.





I also recommend the 187 brush if you don't already have it. It is amazing, in my opinion the only brush apart from the 182 worth the price. It is really soft and you can use it for foundation, powder, blush and bronzer.





=)MAC or Clinique cosmetics only.?
as far as the mascara i think u should go on whereing it, i mean look at all the eye make up gim morrison wore and he was hot. and,http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
I agree mac can foundations and powders can be too heavy and un-natural for everyday use. Oh but how I do love mac eyeshadows, liners, bronzers, blush, and lip glass!!!





I would recommend you try perfectly real foundation and perfectly real powder...there are a ton of shades so you can get your exact match! And like the name of it perfectly real...it looks like skin!





If you don't want a real Mascara look try clinque's naturally glossy mascara...its not lenthening and volumizing...it simply gives color to the lashes that you already have.





I would recomend focusing more on having nice eyebrows rather than focusing on eyeliner.
LOL You won't get many answers when you limit your possibilities. Why limit your self to only two brands. You may fall in lust with something if you only give it a try.





Anyway, out of only having those two choices I would go for the Clinique unless your a runway model, which I doubt. MAC is way to heavy for everyday use and look really bad on almost everyone I have seen use it. To me it looks no different than Covergirl without the ';glow';, because the ';glow'; that the drugstore makeup has (including the Bare Minerals) looks like you have a greasy face in picture and bright lights.





I know it's a bit long but I hope I have given you some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles