Thursday, December 10, 2009

M.A.C. Cosmetics returns?

I was given a MAC eyeshadow as a gift (in Humid) but I already have the same colour. It came from BC, and I am in Ontario (Canada).





I am not too familiar with MAC as I use a different brand for my clients. Do they accept returns or even exchanges (which would be best as I'm just looking to get a new colour) on items that are used once (friend was going to buy it from me, but after swatching it, she didn't like the colour on her skin tone)? I do not have a receipt, unfortunately, as this was a gift, however it has the bar code still on it, and the stickers, etc.





Thanks!M.A.C. Cosmetics returns?
It wouldn't hurt to go to a MAC store or counter and try to have it exchanged. It might still be possible to just return it and get money for it or maybe a credit but it really depends on the store and whatever policy they have. Most likely you can just have it exchanged or get a store credit just because you don't have a receipt for that.





Good luck!





PS - If you decide to call a MAC store most likely they're just gonna tell you that they would need to see the product first before they can tell you if you can have it exchanged or not.M.A.C. Cosmetics returns?
You can read about MAC's return policy here:


http://www.maccosmetics.com/customerserv鈥?/a>





It has an address to return it to and everything.


It says it has to be unused, though, but you could possibly get away with it because it was only used once. It doesnt say you need a receipt or anything.


So I guess just send it back and youll get a full money return :)
The Mac return policy is a bit broad. Your best bet is call your local stores that carry Mac and ask them about their return policy. A lot easier than going from store to store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles