Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ordering MAC cosmetics online?

I live in a smaller town and my nearest MAC counter is 2 hours away, I've been wanting to get a few things from them and I know what colors I want and products, I basically would have to use my parent's credit card but they weren't to keen on it because they think of all the fraud and stuff that there is online but I know MAC is a good website and out computer has a system so it shows us when there is a questionable site or anything like that....is there anyone here who orders from MAC online? are you satisfied ordering online? and I have read up on the site that they charge for git wrap so I'm wondering how much that cost is and such. I'm aware of the shipping and handling charges but I'm still on the fence about giving out a credit card number online...I would appreciate some input





Thanks :)Ordering MAC cosmetics online?
i am an online shopping junkie. with good, trustable companies like mac, sephora, ulta, sephora you'll be fine.





i WOULD NOT use a public computer- i would only use on in your own home that your family has access to.





check out the sales and special buys- with discount codes, i rarely pay S%26amp;H. i usually do a google search for 'mac discount codes' and websites will pop up with codes you can type in for like 10% off or free shipping over a certain $ amount. sometimes they don't work or are expired, but it's always worth a shot and sometimes makes it cheaper than in the store~





you have several oppertunities to review you purchase before you click the 'last step button' so it will itemize all the charges. personally, i wouldn't buy gift wrap and would do that myselfOrdering MAC cosmetics online?
i live in a small town too and i order online all the timee :D


one time though my mom ordered over the phone and it worked


perfectly so maybe try that if your parents don't like


ordering over the computer





oh and when i ordered over the phone, it was my first time, so they gave me free shipping :D


you can also ask for eyeshadows in pan form [3 dollars cheaper]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles