Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where is MAC cosmetics basic training?

I am applying at MAC at a counter in Macy's. I have retail experience and a good portfolio and resume, so hopefully after the application process and doing makeup on a model in front of them, I will get the job.





My question is, if I do get the job, I know that they will send me to ';basic'; to learn about the products, etc. Where is this? And if it is kind of far away (lets say an hour and a half) do we stay overnight each night? Does MAC compensate you for that or do I have to pay for it?





I am in the northern central florida area, about 1 1/2 away from Orlando, in between Orlando and Jacksonville. Where do you think I would go to basic?Where is MAC cosmetics basic training?
They have a stand alone store in Orlando so probably there. This seems like a question to ask the MAs already working at your MAC counter who have gone through the process though.Where is MAC cosmetics basic training?
go to ebookmaze.com they have the book in a ebook formate Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles