Thursday, December 10, 2009

Help with elf cosmetics?

ok i commented on this one blog think and it says: And for every valid web comment on this blog only we will give you a Free $5 e.l.f. coupon via email just to say thanks (1 per person, valid to the first 100 posts only). and i commented how come i havent got it yet?





and if it is not valid what should i say to make it valid? heres the story :Ok, so I really don鈥檛 follow the stars, tarot cards, astrology and all that stuff, but it is pretty interesting to check out. I happen to type in my sign and my boyfriends sign to see our relationship compatibility (ok girls like you never signed your name with his last name either to see how it would look, LOL). Surprisingly some of the personality traits were dead on, not that I鈥檓 directing my relationship off something I discovered online, but nonetheless a fun little afternoon thing to check out. What do you think, is it real? To find your compatibility (no this is not match.com) check out:


http://www.dressking.com/horoscope/Help with elf cosmetics?
I'm not really sure what you're asking, but I'll tell you this, E.l.f is cheap crap, you do not want to be using that stuff. Any make up that sells for like a buck per product is very sketchy. I got their lipgloss one time, it was godawful! Sticky, the lipgloss brush fell apart, didn't stay on what so ever.Help with elf cosmetics?
email me Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles