Monday, November 30, 2009

Benefit Cosmetics?

What are your favorite things from Benefit????


And if you could get free makeup from there what would you get?





(please check out my other benefit question to rate some of their products) thanks.Benefit Cosmetics?
My favorite thing from Benefit is Bad Gal Lash. I use it everyday. I makes your lashes big and bold.





My next favorite thing from Benefit is the creaseless cream shadows. They are so smooth, and have great color. They also last a long time. You have to basically take a shower to get them off.





The Eye Bright is good. I see Carmindy from 'What Not to Wear' use it a lot. Oh and you can see her using all Benefit products here:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPVwKsYAm鈥?/a>





I also have Benetint which is a great cheek stain. I don't like it as a lip stain.





I use the Show Off's in Miss Moon as an eye highlighter.





The Gilded highlighting pencil is nice. I use it in the crease of my eyes.





Oh and I did like Some Kind-a Gorgeous but I now use Maybelline's new Mineral Wear Liquid foundation.





The Boi-ing is a great under eye concealer. Not for zits though its only for under eyes.








I want to try the Big Beautiful Eyes palette. It looks to be a great brown smokey eye.





Also Miss Popularity which is a very very fine highlighting powder.





Oh the new Lust Dusters look great. They are going to take the place of the Show Off's.





Oh and I don't think I'll ever get to try Lipscription because it is so expensive, but the scrubbing beads seem like it would get off dead skin from your lips well.





And High Beam which is a liquid highlighter. I have tried it before, but I just haven't had NEED for it since I have the Show Off's.





And the new boxed powder Thrrob. I tried that on my hand and it seems to be a GREAT pink for spring.





Oh and ';Touch Me Then Try to Leave';...cream, Bum Deal body scrub, Bathina Body So Fine. I like those because I'm girly and they seem neat. Also every review I have read of the Bun Deal loves it.





What I didn't like was the Eye Con. It didn't seem to do anything for me. The Get Even powder which was drying to my skin, but I HATE powders. The Speed Brow didn't work for me because none of the colors worked with my brows. The California Kissin' lip gloss is worthless. I'm on the fence with the Perfect 10 blush. It works, but you need to blend blend blend it for it to not look dumb.





And if you need more opinions go to:





http://www.makeupalley.com/





Just register for free, and look up the reviews for Benefit products. I use that site all the time.





That's a lot but I hope it helps you!Benefit Cosmetics?
My fave by far is miss popularity highlighter and i would get that free also lip and cheek tint is good as well as dallas.


hope this helped x





(see my make up question on scars)
I love the eye bright, use in the corner of eye, inner eye, you will never look tired!





Benetint is awesome applied on the apple of cheeks, looks very natural





Their concealers are great as well, I've used two of them one with a yellow base, the other light, Industrial Strength Concealer, they work very well





Dr Feel Good is for setting make up, or wearing alone, like it





That Gal is a skin brightener worn under make up very good, you can also wear alone





The one I cannot live without is the Eye Bright! I would love to try them all!
i use benefit high beam illuminator and didnt use it at first but now i find it amazing. i mix a little with foundatin and my skin looks glowing





i bought bad gal lash and found it very lightweight found it extremely smudgy - you end up with black under your eyes by the end of the day, just from a normal day





if i could get free makeup i would go crazy as i love the packaging!! (im a sucker for great packaging!) but i have heard great reviews about the lip and cheek tint and their foundation primers in particular

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles