Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lush Cosmetics Help Me out Please!?

Okay today I recieved my first order from Lush cosmetics. I ordered 4 body soaps. It was my first time ordering from them. I had to do it online because there isn't a lush near my house. Okay, back to the point. Then soaps aren't what I expected them to be. I guess it's the kind of thing that you either love it or hate it. I wanna sell them. I've only unwrapped them to smell them, other that there just like I recieved them. Here's what i ordered:





Rock Star Body Soap


Honey I Washed The Kids Body Soap


Porridge Body Soap


Quinquereme Body Soap





There all the smaller size.





If anyone is interested please respond to make arrangements. Thanks!Lush Cosmetics Help Me out Please!?
Lush is hard to do online because their scents tend to be really powerful. I love Lush but hate some of their products and am really thankful I didn't buy without smelling. If there is any one of those scents you don't mind, try it and see it you like it as a soap. Then, wait until you can get to a Lush (your closest major city should have one) and smell around, seeing what you like.





I don't think you'll be able to sell soaps but just wrap them back up and give them as gifts! If you didn't use them there's no harm in that.If you've torn through the yellow bag or the printed label, just take them out of the bag and wrap them in cellophane with some tissue paper. :) Someone's bound to like them.





(Personally I love Honey I Washed The Kids!)Lush Cosmetics Help Me out Please!?
most likely if you've opened it it's going to be hard to sell...i mean it's already soap, and you've opened it too. Just soap, just keep it or give it to someone.
I'll take 'em if you don't want them lol. But honestly, I suggest you try them b/c I LOVE Honey I Washed the Kids and the Rockstar stuff...so yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles