Monday, November 30, 2009

Mac cosmetics eyeshadow help?

Which is a better buy, buying the mac eyeshadows in the seperate pots, or buying them in pans and creating a pallet? I'd buy an empty pallet anyways so it's easier when I travel. I also know that you could exchange 6 empty containers for a free lipstick/gloss/shadow.





Also, what shadows do you think would be best for a teen just starting to use mac?(give me as much ideas as you can cause I want to start collecting.)Mac cosmetics eyeshadow help?
it is easier to have them in palettes because it takes up less space in your eyeshadow drawer.





Colors: Vanilla, Crystal Avalanche, Pink Venus, Swish, Carbon, Electra or Silver Ring, Woodwinked, Mulch...





Even though you didnt ask, I am going to tell you some blush, lipstick, lipglass, etc.





Blush: Hello Kitty Tippy(Limited Edition), Pink Swoon, Peaches, Hello Kitty Fun %26amp; Games (Limited Edition), Blunt (contour color, LOL! not for cheeks! unless you are a woman of color, of course!)





Lipstick: Angel, Blankety, A Rose Romance, Lollipop Loving





Lipglass: Underage, Russian Red (i know, its red... only if you can wear red!)





Lipgelee: Moonstone, Saplicious





Brushes: 187 (liquid foundation!) 239 (lid) 217 (highlighter) 168 (contour/blush) 224 (blending/crease) 222 (crease) 219 (pencil, for putting color underneath your eye)





Cream Color Base: it depends on your skintone





Paintpot: Rubenesque (if you like gold-ish colors)Mac cosmetics eyeshadow help?
Which is ';better';? It really depends on what you want and like!! The good thing about the palettes is: (1) You have all your colours together in one place and (2) You save money because you buy the eyeshadows in pan form, which are cheaper than the ones in pots. For me the downside is that I can never bring myself to take my 15-pan palettes travelling anywhere, as they're too precious - instead I take a 4-pan palette to minimise potential for breakage.





As for what shadows to start out on, do an internet or YouTube search - this question has been asked about 1000 times already by other people.
If you travel, I suggest creating your own palette and buying the palette refills. That way you wont have to go through the trouble of depotting the eye shadows to put in your palette. As for colors, I say go with what your favorite colors are.
Well truth is MAC makeup is great but if it falls best believe it turn to ash. I buy the loose powder in the little bottle. Its great and doesnt just break easy. Colors? Whatever you like !!!! I love them all I have about 34 of them cant pick just one!! =]
i would go with the pallet because a refill is like $11 and a shadow is $14.
  • mr skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles