Monday, November 30, 2009

MAC cosmetics at Short Hills?

Has anyone done their makeup at the MAC cosmetics in Short Hills? Why or why not? Was it worth the investment?





I made an appointment thinking it would be nice to have my makeup professionally done there but.... and not meaning to offend.. some of the ladies there have such cakey and bright makeup that I just wonder whether or not I want to have them touch my face. Are their makeup techniques good enough to qualify for the 50 bucks? Or should I save it and check out Lancome or Sephora?





I would do the makeup myself, but I really need professional help with choosing foundation and I'm clueless with false lashes so I figured that instead of chancing it I would get it done professionally.MAC cosmetics at Short Hills?
Think about it this way, they are salespeople, they wear the amount of makeup because they want to sell you it. Maybe not all of it, but if you like the way their cheekbones are contoured, they can teach you how to do that.





We have extensive training, and you would be surprised to hear that we mostly do realy natural makeup.





What helps is a tear-out from a magazine or if you tell them something like ';I love your make-up, but I want something more for everyday.';





Its worth the money too, you get a lot of product compared to a lot of other lines for 50 bucks.








:) Hope that helps.MAC cosmetics at Short Hills?
my ex friend use to go there all the time......... its too expensive over there i just watch her... i would never shop there though..





if you want you can check it out are some place else... and ask questions.. good luck
?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles