Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mac Cosmetics products.?

Mac lover, take a look and read about this and let me what do you think? Click the link below.


http://reviews.ebay.com/MAC-COSMETICS-HOW-TO-SPOT-FAKES-by-EXPERIENCED-SELLER_W0QQugidZ10000000001901026





Thank you in advance for respond.


Have a nice dayMac Cosmetics products.?
Wow that was informative!!!!!!! I never knew people were selling fake Mac products.I buy things on Ebay all the time but I never considered getting Mac products. I usually get them at Macy's.


Thanks for the info.Mac Cosmetics products.?
Hello,





It's right on the dot because when I was a ';beginner'; MAC fanatic, I bought MAC pigments and brushes from this one seller (very cheap bid and in LOTS). So when I receive my items, I took it to the MAC counter and asked them to do a makeover... low and behold... they told me the samething that this ad is informing us. Beware because the seller didn't refund my money but gave and left a bad feedback stating that I never paid and ';stole'; the items. It was a bad experience with me and wouldn't buy from sellers like that again. Besure to check their ';feedback'; history and check to see what the article says to lookout for... look closely in pictures. There are A LOT of fakes on eBay... just have to beware.





Thank you for informing us!
It's a very helpful guide to help women know their real MAC from the fake ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles