Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mac Cosmetics, eyeliner help?

So Im gonna buy some mac cosmetics but I kinda have an idea of what eyeliner I want but for people that have used it should I get the liquid one or the pencil because i don't want it to wear off. This is the one i was thinking about getting http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>











what one do you think i should get? http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>Mac Cosmetics, eyeliner help?
You should try fluid line. It's crease proof, smudge proof, and water proof once it dries. It's a creamy gel that comes in a pot and you can use a stiff angle brush to apply it. You can put it on your water line and it won't budge! It can be worn as eyeliner, a shadow, I even use it as a base sometimes.





I hear MAC has a fantastic liquid liner but I have never tried it. I use Loreal Lineur Intense, it's great!Mac Cosmetics, eyeliner help?
I absolutely agree with those who recommend the Fluid Line by Mac. It is idiot proof!!! Because its a gel its not as fiddly to apply, and used with a liner brush (the 209 my mac is great) you get a really smooth line. The range of colours is great also.



Well I kinda live the mac eye liner also.


Actually I got 1 of the eye pencil and 4 of the liquidlast liner.





Enjoy make up ^ ^
Love the fluidline! it's a gel so it goes on easier and really smooth, sometimes the liquid bleeds out. fluidline is a sharp line, that stays all day!
I like the pearlglide Eyeliner.
sorry i also live in okinawa japan so i cant see it
uhhhhh i live in japan so the link gos on mac japan!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles