Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dental Cosmetics. How much does it cost? Mexico a good idea?

Dental Cosmetics. How much does it cost? Mexico a good idea?


I was considering invisalign but I am now looking into Dental cosmetic surgery.





Currently there are 3 issues I have with my teeth,


- Spaced apart


- Fangs (if you ever seen a vampire's fangs; that's what I have they are not as big/long but you can tell, and it' pretty sharp)


- Some of my bottom teeth are uneven





Those are the only issues I have, I do not think invisalign can fix those problems. I am wondering what would be the cost to have dental cosmetics done?





Also, I was told that have dental cosmetics done in Mexico was a LOT cheaper than here in the US. I am wondering would that be a good idea if I found a good professional dentist there?Dental Cosmetics. How much does it cost? Mexico a good idea?
A word of caution The uS dentists wont work on you if you have mexican work done.


That is not to say there are some very good dentists there and reasonable . You need to investigate who is good in the area that you are going .Dental Cosmetics. How much does it cost? Mexico a good idea?
It is a great idea as long as you choose the Mexican clinic carefully. You need to make sure the dentist has good references and knows what he is going. See this website for a list of carefully chosen good clinics in Mexico:


http://www.visitandcare.com/dental-care-abroad/hospitals-clinics/mexico
a lady i used to work for and her kids all got a lot of dental work done in mexico, and they were very happy with the results. it is TONS cheaper, but i would DEFINITELY do a lot of research on the dentist/dental hospital if this is the route you plan to take.
I had Dental surgery almost six months ago and it changed my life. There are fine dentists in India. I have had zero problems or complications.. The best thing I ever did for myself. I would like to recommend you grab as much as resource as you can before making decision, here is a good place for that purpose http://www.indianhealthguru.com
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles