Saturday, November 28, 2009

MAC cosmetics... which is best for me?

I am thinking about trying Mac cosmetics; however, when I go to the store, I don't want to be pressured into buying tons of extra stuff that I don't need.. So, I would like to go in with a strong idea of what I am looking for. I was wondering if anyone knows enough about the makeup to give me some names of the different concelers I will want to look at/try. I need full coverage, but I want something that goes on light (I don't want to look like I am wearing tons of makeup).. My skin color needs to be matched, and I only want a concealer. Any ideas!?





Thanks..!





Oh, and what is the price range for a concealer?MAC cosmetics... which is best for me?
MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer works really well. For information about price, shades, etc, go to:





http://www.maccosmetics.ca/templates/pro鈥?/a>MAC cosmetics... which is best for me?
The best concealers work undercover without anyone noticing them. Here you'll find the top 10 concealers in a varity of formulations: Concealers to cover redness, under-eye circles, pimples %26amp; even body flaws.


1. Conceal Redness: Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage


We love this concealer because it smartly comes in 2 shades so you can blend your perfect match (you may notice you need different shades for different seasons). InStyle magazine made it a 'Best Beauty Buy' for '06, because the pros say its yellow undertones help make it the best concealer for covering up redness. 'It even works on broken veins,' one makeup artist claimed. $28.








i hope i helped


have a good one =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles