Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which cosmetics line do you think looks better MAC or Clinique?

I am a busy mom of 9 month old twin girls %26amp; I do not have the time to go shopping let alone make an appointment with a MAC or Clinique Makeup Consultant to get my makeup done. I do most of my purchases online due to my time constraint. I was looking at some things with Clinique and some things with MAC online and they both look like good lines, but I like MAC's Streamlined skincare routine as my time is limited. Which line do you think I should go with for quick, good, long lasting makeup? I am also hard to match as I am italian and Puerto Rican and super fair with a yellow undertone to my skin. Most fair foundations are made with alot of pink to them and leave a line on my neck. Both online chat consultants seem to be very knowledgable. So in regards to my particular situation which do you think I should try MAC or CLinique? Have you tried the lines and did you or do you like the line? Thanks so much for your help! No mineral makeup suggestions please, I have dry skin and they just sit there on top of the flaky dry skin. So not good looking!Which cosmetics line do you think looks better MAC or Clinique?
MAC for sure!Which cosmetics line do you think looks better MAC or Clinique?
I have tried both and now I am comited to Clinique =P


I LOVE it. I am italian aswell and my skin ironically is fair. They do not do a whole make over on you. You can just go and say you are looking for foundation and they will test it and see if it fits. I suggest actually going there if are getting foundation. They have something for everyone! MAC does not compare
They're quite different. MAC is more original and has awesome colors. But with Clinique you have cheaper products and a very good skin care line. You could mix both, for example buy your skin care basics, foundation, lose powder at Clinique and get your eye-liner, blush and lipstick at MAC, because the colore are great. Good luck!
I honestly think they don't compare


MAC is good for a wild look with bright colors and trendy looks. Also they're more of an eye company.


While, Clinique is more classic, natural look. They focus more on skincare and foundation.
I say cLinique I have tryed it b4 as well as MAC but in my opinion i don't like it for foundations or anything in that matter just for eye shadows MAC will be good...go for clinique :) g0od luck
mac is really good. i love it. their whole line. my complexion is really hard to match and they are the only ones i can find to work.
if you want skincare products then go to clinique b/c they are specialized in skincare, on the other hand GO TO MAC for makeup and cosmetics! They have variety and the staff members are HOT!
Well it depends because if your allergic to lots of kinds of makeup I would go with Clinique. But MAC is the best brand
price wise wet 'n' wild is good. but i like cover girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles