Monday, November 30, 2009

MAC cosmetics help!!!!!?

Alright, so first off, I have to say I do have a fairly large makeup collection. I get my makeup from Sephora, Ulta, and some drug stores. I'm a little intimidated to go to MAC and buy things. I am a bargin buyer, but I am willing to go in and try it out.


But, I'm afraid they will want me to buy all this stuff and I don't want to do that.


And can I just go to the MAC counter and get pigment samples without buying?


Are there other places to get MAC?


What are some products I should start out with for MAC?





Thanks in advance! :)MAC cosmetics help!!!!!?
Yes you can buy MAC at the Cosmetic Company Outlet (CCO) for a lot cheaper.


Yes you can get pigment samples from the MAC counter but I feel bad if I just ask without buying something.


It can be intimidating because MAC can be addicting (haha I would know). Once you go in there you may not like the 14.50 for a eyeshadow, but it is a great investment. You get a lot of use out of the things you buy from the counter. Plus if you meet a person who works there, they can be your person and always help you out. Some of the employees are pushy and some are great. Best of luck to you.MAC cosmetics help!!!!!?
I really reccomend watching this video by juicystar07 on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEwIlOMOXko%26amp;feature=channel_page
I'm just like you - Sephora and drugstores are my favorite, but MAC kinda freaks me out! It's just so upper-class!





I always go in just to look around and see what they have. If I have a question, I ask. Their employees are people just like me, only richer... =P But I never really buy anything. I always figure I can find pretty much the same thing at a drugstore or Target for $20 cheaper.
you dont need to buy stuff when your sampling the makeup. the workers there will help put it on for you and you decide whether you want to get it or not. they wont force you to get anything, they will just show you some products that could work well for you. you can get MAC at macy's and some other major department stores. a good coverup is studio fix. the eyeliner i usually get from there is eye khol . i also get some bronzers and mineralize skin finish . its goooodd stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles