Monday, November 30, 2009

MAC Cosmetics Questions?

am a 15 year old girl that is starting to get tired of drugstore brand makeup and leaning towards more higher end makeup. So for all of you that know anything about MAC Cosmetics, I have a few questions for you!





1. Is MAC worth buying for a 15 year old girl?


2. What eye shadows would you recommend for a beginner? (I have tan skin with brown eyes and hair, and if you could tell me a lid, crease, and highlight color(s) that would be nice.)


3. Is Mineral Skin-finish Natural really better than drugstore pressed powders?


4. Are the Studio Sculpt Concealer and Rubenesque Paint Pot good investments?





Any other tips or things you know about MAC Cosmetics that might be useful to me would be greatly appreciated too. Thanks so much!MAC Cosmetics Questions?
I'm 13 and i have MAC make-up i LOVE it.MAC Cosmetics Questions?
okay well i am 14 years old. and i love love love mac and pretty much and brand at sephora and yes its worth it. i can spend over $1000 in one trip to sephora and/or mac. it is great quality and if you chose carefully oyu wont go over yerr budget. anything mac is good. but check out sephora also. you can go to youtube and search ';monroemisfitmakeup'; she is a genuis at the are of make up.


good luckk!
I'm so sorry I can't answer these. But something i would do if you don't get a lot of answers, ask on youtube in the search bar. Put something like is MAC makeup good? That will give you a good view from people buying it a lot.
I'm not a sale's rep or anything but I always go to http://www.shopcraze.com/PageShop.aspx?c… because they sell discount MAC, Nyx, and LA. Awesome quality too. I bought 5 products and spent $15.55 Try it :P
i really cant answer that...sorry.


cause every one's different.
1. MAC is defiantly worth buying. I started buying MAC when I was 14, I am now 16.





2. I would defiantly recommend All that glitters it's a gorgeous lid color, for the crease I would recommend Swiss Chocolate. And for a highlight MAC yogurt it's a lovely matte.





3. Well I believe it's better but not hugely better.





4. The Rubenesque Paint Pot is a great investment because you can use it as a base and so many other things! And the Studio Sculut Concealer covers great.








I don't really have any more things about MAC that I have to say except DON'T buy there mascaras because they suck well most of them do.





Hope I helped :)
Mac is a great place for eyeshawdows and blushes. They have a great selection unlike a lot of drug stores. Some of mac's greatest Products include





1.) Paint pot (keeps yur eye make-up on all day and come in different colours as well as natural)


2.) Face primer, keeps your skin from getting oily and keeps on all face make-up (no touch up needed all day!!)


3.) Studio Fix Powder





things like eyeliner, lip gloss foundation and brushes definatly buy at a drug store. their lipglass is too thick and their foundation is wayyy to cakey And the brushes are wayyyyyyy tooooooo expensive. i;m 15 too and I only get the key essentials.





I def recommend the 3 things i said and that should be about 70ish
I think at 15, you shouldn't get too invested in MAC. Maybe just one or two items because you can get addicted (speaking from experience) and then you're out of money quick! I was 17 when I got my first MAC item.





For shadow, it really just depends what look you're going for. Its different for a neutral look vs. more dramatic. Good universal crease colors would be Carbon, Black Tide, Cork, spiced chocolate, etc. And for highlight, pick something close to your skin tone, maybe vanilla, or rice paper. The best way to find good shadows for you is to visit a MAC store or counter and ask one of the makeup artists there. They are really nice and helpful too!





Yes, MSF naturals are better in my opinion, because MAC is better than most drugstore.





Studio Sculpt Concealer is a good product, but i don't think Paint Pots are a necessity, although they are good products. If you want a good base, just use Urban Decay Primer Potion or Too Faced Shadow Insurance.





For more information on MAC and makeup in general, check out the makeup gurus on Youtube. some of my favorites are fafinettex3, MakeupbyTiffanyD, Makeupgeektv, xsparkage, allthatglitters21. They know soo much!





In my opinion, if you want lots of good quality eyeshadow at fifteen, because of your limited budget, try out the Coastal Scents palettes. They are really good for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles