Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mac Cosmetics Questions?

I am a 15 year old girl that is starting to get tired of drugstore brand makeup and leaning towards more higher end makeup. So for all of you that know anything about MAC Cosmetics, I have a few questions for you!





1. Is MAC worth buying for a 15 year old girl?


2. What eye shadows would you recommend for me? (I have tan skin with brown eyes and hair, and if you could tell me a lid, crease, and highlight color(s) that would be nice.)


3. What is a good MAC starter kit?





I don't have alot of money, I do have a budget. I'm trying not to go over like $80 on MAC. Lastly, I do not wear liquid foundation, only powder sometimes. Also, please don't just say ';Check out these makeup gurus on youtube!'; I've already seen all them, and I want to know what YOU think, not them. (:





Any other tips or things you know about MAC Cosmetics that might be useful to me would be greatly appreciated too. Thanks so much!Mac Cosmetics Questions?
Honestly, MAC is quite expensive for a 15 year old, especially if you're talking full face makeup. However, a plus side of MAC eyeshadows is that they are pigment rich, meaning they last much longer because you don't need very much. I would say buy MAC eyeshadows and continue to use other brands for face and lip. I recommend elf.com for lip gloss - they're so reasonable and have great, natural colors. Best to you!Mac Cosmetics Questions?
1. i think its worth buying i bought mac make up at like age 13 and i liked it


2. i would go with a solid light color then over you put a shiny one on top


3. not suree





mac is a little expensive but i think you'll like it in the end =]





hope this helps ;]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles