Monday, November 30, 2009

MAC Cosmetics?

I just bought the concealer and studio fix powder.


but i'm thing of buying their eyeliner, mascara, and fix plus.





whats the best eyeliner[in black], by mac that doesn't run or give the raccoon effect, and lasts long[7+ hours], i dont like fluidline or liquid liners so dont reccomend those?


also whats the best mac mascara thats comparable to diorshow?





and I have combo skin, will fix plus make me look greasy or just naturally radiant?





yes im a boy, dont hate.MAC Cosmetics?
';kthanksiloveyougoodbye,';


ahah loves it.





-Diorshow is crap, especially compared to MAC mascaras. The best ones I've tried are Mascara X and ZoomLash.





-The best eyeliner is techakhol liner in Graph black.





-Fix plus is my life! Naturally radiant all the way!MAC Cosmetics?
Ugh! What a hater! Anyway, I am the same way, I only use MAC and only MAC. I use the Kohl pencil, it stays on and it works for through out the whole day
Powerpoint eyeliner in Engraved its waterproof so you dont get racoon eyes


I have combo skin to and the fix dosent really do anything to your foundation except keep your skin moisturized and just refreshes your makeup
I don't hate! Well I hate MAC! It is mainly for kids and is so out of date. You should try some of the newer cosmetics. They are much more natural.





EDIT:


We love you too. I was just tryin' to help! I understand about being a MAC girl. I was one! Now I am a Bee-Luscious whore! HAHAHA! So don't hate K!
dont try to stick 2 1 brand only..make it versatile. Im using a studio fix as well + stick foundation %26amp; powder. But if mascara, i dont advise u 2 go 4 MAC..jus look 4 Dior better. ive been introduce by a fren of mine, n it really ez apply and the result is superb! dont go for luminate fluid of MAC if u dont want ur skin look greasy. mayb u can try a sheer powder of MAC as well. that is flawless... : )
-i use smolder eye kohl and, on me, it doesn't smudge...but i do have a few of the powerpoint eyeliners in different colors, and love them too!





-my FAVORITE mascara is mac plushlash! it's waaaaayyy better than diorshow!!! i also use the fibre riche, too...but only when i can't find or run out of my plaushlash :)





-fix+ is seriously my favorite thing in the entire world, and it won't make you look greasy at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles