Monday, November 30, 2009

NYX Cosmetics question?

I recently started being interested in the NYX brand but so far I haven't made any purchases. I really like the ';Irises'; color single eyeshadow and I was wondering if one of the colors of the ';Aquamarine'; trio was almost exactly the same to it (I can't really tell on my computer screen and the dozens of different videos on Youtube because their qualities are all different).





I've heard that the singles are more pigmented than the trios. Can someone who's had experience with both the singles and the trios from NYX let me know their opinions? Which would be a better buy and even if the trios have less color payoff, is the quality total crap or decent?





And if you have any input on their other products, I'd appreciate that as well.





Thanks! =DNYX Cosmetics question?
Definitly buy the singles over the trios. They have more color pigmentation and last longer. The trios for me come off slightly chalky and REALLY need a good base for them to show up kind of close to way they look in the pan.





Irises is a beautiful color, and similar to what blues in Aquamarine look like, but if you swatch them, Irises is silky and smooth without a base.





There are a few colors that are terrible as singles, like Hot Orange, Yellow, and anything with LOTS of glitter...but otherwise, I strongly suggest NYX Cosmetics.





Try out their Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencils as a base, it's fantastic.





Or their Ultra Pearl Mania Loose Eyeshadows.





Hope I helped.NYX Cosmetics question?
Irises and the aquamarine trio are pretty similar. id guess that irises is the exact color thats in the trio.





both the singles and trios have the same pigment basically.





i like the trios a lot for travel.





The singles house some of my favorite colors... theyre greatly pigmented as well as the trios are.





I LOVE NYX... i really love everything this company makes... its high qualityu makeup for a low price...





id suggest the singles if you want unique colors...


id suggest the trios as the better buy and for more of the basic colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles