Monday, November 30, 2009

MAC Cosmetics Questions?

I am a 15 year old girl that is starting to get tired of drugstore brand makeup and leaning towards more higher end makeup. So for all of you that know anything about MAC Cosmetics, I have a few questions for you!





1. Is MAC worth buying for a 15 year old girl?


2. What eye shadows would you recommend for a beginner? (I have tan skin with brown eyes and hair, and if you could tell me a lid, crease, and highlight color(s) that would be nice.)


3. Is Mineral Skin-finish Natural really better than drugstore pressed powders?


4. Are the Studio Sculpt Concealer and Rubenesque Paint Pot good investments?





I don't have alot of money, I do have a budget. I'm trying not to go over like $80 on MAC. Lastly, I do not wear liquid foundation, only powder sometimes.





Any other tips or things you know about MAC Cosmetics that might be useful to me would be greatly appreciated too. Thanks so much!


30 minutes ago - 4 days left to answer.MAC Cosmetics Questions?
1. yeah. :] i started to buy it when i was 15


2. get a eyeshadow pot thing. they last FORVER! just get a nice colour.MAC Cosmetics Questions?
oh yeah u r good for the age i love mac makeup
Here's what I know. I am old - 61 to be exact - and I am always complemented on my skin. My secret is two fold: Stay out of the sun and use Estee Lauder every day. This skin has not braved the elements in over 40 years - it always has a moisturizer and almost always has a light foundation. I was about your age when I started.





Now - MAC is made by Estee Lauder so it is an excellent product. I am not familiar with the particular products you describe, so I cannot comment.





I have always favored powdered eyeshadows but I think that is just a personal preference thing, and color-wise, I would recommend browns and greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles