Monday, November 30, 2009

Mac cosmetics style warrior collection?

When I first read about the collection I wasn't interested all all nothing really caught my eye. For once I'm splurging on myself, not for my makeup kit (I do freelance makeup work) I mix nc15 and nw20 to get my perfect foundation shade (my mom has yellow undertones, and my dad pink and I get them both nw, and nc look orange on me, but together it's cool all foundations do this so I always mix foundations) skintone of that helps any of you makeup junkies.





But now that Ive seen pictures and swatches online I want pretty much everything. I only have 120-130$ this week (because it's my sisters birthday weekend and I need money to go out) so what is a must have in the collection





I know for sure I want two of the lipsticks so so far 16.50x2 (I'm from canada)


1) Brave new Bronze (I have a problem I buy EVERY nude lipstick I see)


2) purple rite I've seen the swatches and I really like this one!


I might get sunsational instead of purple rite, but as of now I don't really like it, maybe when I try it on I'll like it better.





I don't really like any of the glosses only one that I like is: Fierce %26amp; Fabulous, but because of the colour I have the purple lipgloss from HK, the purple dazzleglass funtabulous, I rarely wear this I just like the name. My other problem is I buy stuff because I like the name. ;P





Lustre drops: I kind of pushed it away when I first heard about it... but I'm kind of, really interested in all of them especially sunrush as a highlight. What do you think about these, no clue what they're for though!





beauty powder blushes: aka my favourite ones. I want both, really bad but I can only get one which one do you think I should get? That is nice on light skin tones. If it was me I'd choose the pink ones because I love pink blushes, but maybe I should do a change and get the other one?





Bronzer pressed:


If I do get one I know it will be refined golden, and I know I'm getting this one because I always buy bronzers because they always make me orange even though I do all the right steps to get a perfect glow. If I don't like it it's going in my makeup kit.





Solarbits: I want all 3 of them, I might get them in 2-3 weeks when I have some more money.





nailpolish:only one I like is Mercenary but i dont know if i'm going to get it, because I usually get my nails done every 2 weeks or so with the same color. Teal the cows come home by OPI





the eyeshadows I want two: vibrant grape and bright future, but I will only get them if I can get it in pan form, vibrant grape I know is a pro color so I can always drive 15 minutes to the pro store to get it, and bright future I probably wouldn't get that day I would decide if I really wanted it.Mac cosmetics style warrior collection?
Okay, so most of the things coming out in the style warrior collection are AMAZING.





I would serious reconsider Brave New Bronze though. I got that one already because I work for the company, and have to say that I really dislike it. It is too dry and has a lot of brown to it.





Must Haves:


-Solar bits: picture our glitter mixed with our pigment and you have these...they have amazing wearability and look super great.


-Lustre Drops: they are basically touch tint for the face. Kinda like a highlighter....I put it on the tops of my cheekbones and just a little on the bridge of my nose for a very dewy, bronzy look.


-Mercenery looks amazing too, the color is super bright.


-Vibrant Grape and Bright Future are awesome, i would pair them with Night Manuevers (the brown color)








-There are no special glosses, I would skip those.


-The only new bronzer is Solar Riche and it isn't that great, very red.


-the lipsticks are not great either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles