Saturday, November 28, 2009

Vegetarian Cosmetics?

I am going mad trying to find out about vegetarian cosmetics.


I have emailed/phoned most companies and they either haven't replied or have lied and said they don't use animal products (when the ingredients list blatantly displays Carmine etc).





I don't want to put beetles on my lips!





Maybelline say they are animal free except for lippy which has carmine.


Rimmel say they are animal free (but I checked the label and, surprise surprise, carmine again!)





Btw, I need a company that is good value. I don't want to spend a whole tenner on a lip pencil!





Thanks for any answers!Vegetarian Cosmetics?
Go to www.makeupalley.com. Search for the member I think her name is sixxmum and look at her ';notepad';. She uses vegan cosmetics. She has a list of companies and what products have animal ingredients in them.
  • mr skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles