Saturday, November 28, 2009

Buying cosmetics for Mom for x-mas, need advice!?

Hi ladies,





I need some serious advice because I'm buying my mom some cosmetics for x-mas, and, I know little to nothing (make it nothing) about this topic.





Well, basically, she wants some facial cream/lotion that's gonna do DEHYDRATION, ANTI-WRINKLE, and making the skin looks ';whiter'; (whatever that means). I'm looking forward to spending less than 50 bucks (sorry that's all I can make!)





I know 50 dollars isn't a lot when it comes to cosmetics. But do your best to help me! THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND MERRX X-MAS!





P.S. My mom is Asian and she's in her mid-50s.Buying cosmetics for Mom for x-mas, need advice!?
i am asian too...i know all asian woman wants to be WHITER and wrinkle....you know those stuff cost more that other. um....Olay Definity %26lt;%26lt;%26lt;you can get it in wallgreen or right aid.%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;its very popular in taiwin....that have mosit and reduce wrinkle and make the skin tone even out%26lt;%26lt; wont literal make the skin whiter but if use the right lotion will do that...


i recammand %26lt;if your mom dont have a cleancer get a olay cleanser and a olay definity lotion that will be about 50 bucks





hope it make senceBuying cosmetics for Mom for x-mas, need advice!?
Buy some Fire-Truck red lip sick its the bomb
I think clinique has a line for her. It's called DermaWhite





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





they are kinda expensive though. if you are looking to spend less that 50, i recommend you go to Ulta or any drugstore and look at what Olay offers. they have alot of anti-aging stuff for cheaper.
i'd say shiseido...its a japanese brand but its made for all races. it's really good my mom uses that brand. i would say buy her skin product instead of makeup...because its hard to buy makeup with your mom being there...they have to find the right shade and stuff like that
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles