Monday, November 30, 2009

MAC Cosmetics Question? About refill pans and the palettes.?

this may sound like a petty thing to care about, but if you know what you are talking about answer! my question is that I have the eyeshadow MAC palette that has 15 in it, i already filled one 15 up and I cant find anymore shades from MAC that I really want or would use. So I was wondering if any other brands ( it would help if they were cheaper than the MAC ones) fit into the MAC palettes? I really have no idea. If you do find some that fit into them, I would love a link to the website or the store you found them in. Thank you so much! I really appreciate all your answers! They all help in one way or another!MAC Cosmetics Question? About refill pans and the palettes.?
E.L.F. (eyes.lips.face) brand eyeshadow pans fit into them.MAC Cosmetics Question? About refill pans and the palettes.?
I highly recommend airbrushing make up for any professional who wants to look their best. Dinair airbrushing kit is my personal favorite offering a quality foundation and airbrushing compressor that is easy to use. Diniar airbrushing kit can be found online at www.palazah.com. This is the cheapest site by far.
i'm sure you've heard of coastal scents (or the popular 88 pallette) well they have the ';refills'; i guess you could call them and they fit into the mac palettes...they also have colors that are almost the same shade as some mac shadows..also about half the price (i think its around 5 dollars??)...hope this helps.


-libby


lol forgot the link......


http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display%26amp;category_id=130


its very reliable as well. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles