Monday, November 30, 2009

MAC cosmetics question! ANSWER NOW PLEASE! More than 1 answer! Try to be +. MAC users/ experts plz!!?

I am debating switching to MAC cosmetics I just dont love what I have now. I wanna know does MAC enhance your features and make you look better more so than others?? I really want to try it. Try to be +


when you answer and I know it doesn't make you look different. NO makeup does... that i know of :) I actually have the same features as my avatar except Im more tan than that (Im hispanic) :P





I am going to try their bronzer, eyeliner, eyeshadow :)


btw is their lipglass any good? Right now i am using burts beeswax lip shimmer and it works well (radiance)MAC cosmetics question! ANSWER NOW PLEASE! More than 1 answer! Try to be +. MAC users/ experts plz!!?
I think that the best part of their makeup is the fact that when you go there, you can get trained pros to tell you what looks good and what doesn't. Not only that, but by having them tell you things like, ';Oh, that lipstick is too orangy. You may want to stay away from orange because it makes you look burnt'; (just an example) it can help you become a better shopper in the future!


Also, their products last. They really do. If you're wearing an eyeshadow, you can be sure that the colour in the packaging will be the colour on your eyes. It won't be lighter or dusty; simply true to hue.


I've tried their lipglass, and while I'm not a fan of lipgloss, I think it's pretty good. It can get a little goopy (not sticky, but kind of a lot), but I guess it's all about application.


Go check it out! It doesn't hurt to try, right?


Good luck and have fun!MAC cosmetics question! ANSWER NOW PLEASE! More than 1 answer! Try to be +. MAC users/ experts plz!!?
their eyeshadows and eyeliners are amazing!! they work sooo well and have the most amazing colors! also, they are very very very long lasting! i would go to a mac counter and have one of the reps try it on you to show you how it looks. i think you will love it





i have only used the eyeliner and eyeshadows but they're great
out of the 3 you asked were any good, i've only tried their eyeshadows. THEY'RE FANTASTIC! there are so many colors and tones, and they last. they last. Might i also suggest trying out their blushes? They're very good too.





i've heard good things about their lipglass too. Go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles