Monday, November 30, 2009

Flirt Cosmetics????????????????

Today I was at Target and I stumbled across this cosmetic line. I have never seen this cosmetic brand before (I live in Australia btw) and it looked pretty decent with heaps of different colours and shades etc. The blushes also look a lot like the NARS blushes. Has anyone ever used this brand? And is it actually a decent brand, not like dodgy brands like BYS or Chi Chi that cause alergic reactions on your skin and such. It's actually quite expensive over here with lipsticks costing $20 and blushes costing $24, which is slightly more expensive than drugstore brands but a bit cheaper than MAC. I'd just like to know if it's a decent brand before I actually try it out.Flirt Cosmetics????????????????
hecks yeah ! flirt is a great brand! I leave in the U.S but we have it here too and the colors are just great and as far as allergic reactions go I have very sensetive skin and it has never bothered me !Flirt Cosmetics????????????????
I have used Flirt cosmetics, It is a good brand,also sold at Kohls. I have very sensitive skin and it has never caused breakouts. They have really good colors especially in the cream shadows.
i love flirt.. they have amazing blushes and they haven't caused me any problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles