Saturday, November 28, 2009

Organic cosmetics questions?

Just a quick survey regarding organic cosmetics:





1. What brand of organic beauty products do you currently use?


2. Are you satisfied with the quality of the products?


3. If Yes, what do you like best about the products you are using?


4. What determines the choice of brand of the organic cosmetic products?


5. How much do you spend on your organic cosmetics products every 3 months?


6. What quantity of beauty products do you purchase per transaction?


7. What improvement would you like to see in your current organic cosmetics brand?


Organic cosmetics questions?
1. I'm currently using the Physicians Formula Organic Wear line, because it's considerably cheaper than some of the other lines out there, but works well.


2.Yes, I have sensitive, breakout prone skin, and since I've been using these, I've seen a large improvement in my skin.


3.See above answer, oops ;)


4. I wanted to try organic makeup, but didn't want to buy one of the more expensive lines like Bare Minerals right away, in case I didn't like it. I'm looking into buying some of it after the products I'm using currently, run out.


5.$60-100, but a lot of those are impulse purchases like eyeshadows and lip glosses. As far as my ';essentials'; go (foundation, concealer, mascara), I spend about $30-40 a month.


6.On average, 3-4 pieces.


7. I've noticed that since my foundation is loose powder, even though it gives excellent coverage, I have to make sure my skin is well moisturized before using it. If it isn't, it can get a little dry looking, but overall that's not a big problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles