Saturday, November 28, 2009

NYX Cosmetics Help!?

So basically, I heard that their makeup is comparabe to MAC etc... in other words, it's good LOL. I'd really like to try it, especially their lipstick. Recently I went on their website (US one) and saw a picture of Maite Perroni putting on lipstick as an ad for lipstick on the website. I'd really like to know what shade of colour it is, for I have been looking for a colour like that for quite some time. So if you could take your time and tell me what colour it is, that'd be great. Also, please tell me if it' the black label lipstick, tinted lip spa etc...too! Thanks!


Here's the advertisement:http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Images/maite鈥?/a>


and here's the website:


http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/Main_Pages/P鈥?/a>


Thanks in advance :)NYX Cosmetics Help!?
BL31


Harmonica





im pretty sure its that color


in the lipstick style that is last on the web site


any of the nude/light pink shades will be very similarNYX Cosmetics Help!?
NYX cosmetics does not compare to MAC at all whatsoever. It's just a good substitute for those who cannot afford MAC products and would like great colours (for a short time). I own an eyeliner from NYX and the colour's great and draw on really softly, which I like...but it bleeds or fades away faster than any other eyeliner I've ever tried, smudging makes it last bit longer. If you're buying something from NYX, I would only suggest you buy the candy glitter eyeliners. A girl on youtube says NYX stuff sucks b/c they don't last but the candy glitter is the only product that works like high quality makeup.
are you kidding me, nothing compares to MAC!


I will never ever use any other kind of eyeshadow or lip gloss ever! but i will check out this website :)
you're right that is a rly cute shade. i couldn't figure it out either... :( any of the nude shades would prob. turn out about the same though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles