Saturday, November 28, 2009

LUSH cosmetics make me sick!?

Even just walking past the lush store, I get a headache. Being in the store is even worse! I have recieved lush products for a present from a friend, and didn't use them because the smell gave me a headache. However, these were highly scented products...I got bath bombs (the only product I COULD use without getting a headache because it didn't have a strong smell), lotion, body wash, lipgloss. All except the bath bombs gave me a headache! Now, I love lush because of their natural products and I would love to buy myself a solid shampoo bar and a solid conditioner bar for my hair. However, I'm worried that they will also give me a headache. I've never smelled them, so I don't know how strong they are. But, I figure they would be quite a bit like the bath bombs, which didn't give me a headache. Anyone tried the shampoo/conditioner bars? What do you think of them? Do they smell?LUSH cosmetics make me sick!?
maybe you're allergic.


stay away from it if it makes you sick.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


xxLUSH cosmetics make me sick!?
you must be allergic!
Well i get a headache from lotion that has a strong smell. Now i just try to use the less strong lotion and now i at least don't get headaches from that but other things like ice cream and that sucks for me because i like it alot! good luck
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles