Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mac Cosmetics store question...?

I'm getting contacts soon, and I don't think I look very good without my glasses. I've never used make up before and when I do I end up looking like a transvestite even though I hardly put any make up on. I'm planning on going to the mall tomorrow and going to the Mac Cosmetics Store and have them do my make up. When I go in there do I just tell them about me getting contacts and how I'm going for a new look? How much does it cost to have them do my make up? And after that do they make you buy the make up?Mac Cosmetics store question...?
I live in Louisiana. I have called the MAC store and asked the same question...unless they are running a special where they do a ton of makeovers in one day, a make up application is $40..and you get to keep the mascara. But..it may be different at every store. I would call.Mac Cosmetics store question...?
I am obsessed with Mac. The people in the store by me are really nice, but the store is usually quite busy during peak times. Just make sure that they know that you want to look natural. They often like to do a dramatic look (more fun for them).





It should be free, but it would be in bad taste not to buy anything if they do your makeup. Their eyeshadow is great, but lipglass is usually a good buy if you don't want to spend too much money.





Good luck! I hope that your store is as good as mine;)
it doesnt cost anything they just want yo to buy a thing or two. if you want a more natural look try going to bobbi brown or clinique. they have a more natural palette to work with to stay away from the loud look that you dont want
Getting the ';makeover'; is free. The products are fairly expensive but you can just decide what you want to buy, you don't have to purchese everything they use. (Especially the brushes, they are VERY expensive)
It doesn't cost to do the makeup, you just have to but two or three items (depending on the store so ask beforehand), and they can be the cheapest ones if you want.
you should try a brand with more nuetral colors like clarins, bobbi brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles