Saturday, November 28, 2009

Mac cosmetics online - oh my god!!!!?

Hi,





sort of a rant here, so sorry but I placed an order online on the 4th and now two days later the status says it is still in the warehouse and not been shipped.





I don't expect superdelievery but it says it take 2-5 days delivery and spoke to mac online onthe phone and they said it could come as lae as next wednesday!





If I knew I might as well gone to mac store myself and bought it and used it many times before this batch arrives!!!





Have you bought onlie before and how long did it take?





Also abit silly really, althought it is in the warehouse they said I can't cancel it?





thanks for reading! *phew !*Mac cosmetics online - oh my god!!!!?
Lol..yea it does take a while. The benefit is that you dont have to get your butt into a store. Your just mad because you have to wait and you probably were expecting it before some event, or am i wrong? Dont worry i was this anxious for my delivery too...The things women do for mac make up...hahaha a bit of advice. Next time you want to know something about mac or make up click the chat with proffesional button and after chatting they always give you a password so you can order anything and not get the shipment fee...Hope you get it soon:)Mac cosmetics online - oh my god!!!!?
Hey,





I always buy my eye make-up from MAC online.





Some times i will get my order 2 days later but sometimes they take foreverrr! last time i ordered it took over a week for my package to get here and then i wasn't here to sign for it! so i had to wait for the parcel company to redeliver it 3 days later!





I guess its pot luck but they never seem to be consistant about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles