Monday, November 30, 2009

Lush Cosmetics?

I'm thinking about buying these Salon products. I've had a problem with my hair being frizzy, alot of flyaways (gel doesnt work Idk why), dry and coarse. I used Conditioners but they never work. After 2 hours, my hair drys up and turns hard again. I used a deep conditioner and the same thing happens. Is it because Im using products from the drug store? Do the conditioners from Lush Cosmetics conditioner keep my hair soft all day? If there are other salon products that helped you, can you tell me which ones?Lush Cosmetics?
I am a huge believer in LUSH. American cream is their best seller for conditioners. When you use it in the shower it feels as though it is not working, and same when you comb through your hair, but when it dries it is AMAZING! Your hair will feel so soft, and smells soo good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles