Saturday, November 28, 2009

Covergirl Cosmetics Company?

Actually my question is what make-up should I buy. I have fair skin, strawberry blond hair and baby blue eyes. I don't really get acne, and I really want to wear make-up this year. I want something easy that I can do fairly quickly in the morning and I want it to look pretty but not overdone. I want it to look pretty but natural. I heard that mascara is bad for your eyelashes and eyeliner is really hard, I don't really know how to put it on. I like lipgloss more than lipstick. I am 15, and a sophomore in high school. I don't know if It matters but I have hair that is just about shoulder legnth. I'm going to Target tonight so that is where I am buying all my make-up so please don't include stuff that I can only buy online or at sephora.Covergirl Cosmetics Company?
For your eyes get The almay eye collection to bring out blue eyes;


http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>





Or if you dont like the colors almay bright eyes would be pretty %26amp; natural.





For Foundation get covergirl clean makeup;


http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





And if you need it a coverup.





Any of the clean makeup is very natural;


http://www.covergirl.com/products/collec鈥?/a>





:]


Also if you want to do more than that get a rosey colored blush.Covergirl Cosmetics Company?
A tinted moisturizer is really easy to apply and just evens out your skin tone. You don't really need powder or foundation on top of it, so it's very fast. You could also use mineral foundation (again, super fast and easy). I like the L'oreal Mineral makeup.





I've never had any issues with mascara and I prefer mascara alone (no eyeliner) for a fresh, day look. All the drugstore brands make good lipglosses. For more color pigment in the gloss, I like the L'oreal H-I-P brand.





All makeup application takes practice. Make sure you wash your face before bed - never sleep with makeup on!
I'm 16 and I've become kind of a makeup connaisseur because i've tried many brands and found the right stuff for me. I am a brownish-redhead with fair skin and light hazel eyes. So im kind of like your same type.





If you don't get acne, you shouldn't wear foundation (unless you have uneven skin tone, or other problems of course). If you want coverage, I would recommend a tinted moisturizer. They sell a cool Organics one at WalMart for cheap. I would say that you should just wear some light loose powder on your skin for a polished look. (apply with a big loose powder brush).





When it comes to mascara, DONT get a waterproof one. Its really bad for your eyes and doesnt come off easily except with heavy makeup removers. I love L'oreal Double Extend (a bit expensive though, $10) because it has this creme you put on the lashes before the mascara and makes them really thick long and natural looking.





I wouldnt reccomend eyeliner because its hard to apply and only looks good on some. If you want, I would advise you get a eyeliner pencil and not liquid eyeliner because liquid eyeliner is very heavy on your eyes. (unless you're going for the emo look!)





For eyeshadows, go with a natural copper or red/pink toned eyeshadow with monochromatic shades (light to dark) so you can blend on the eye. Its what makeup artists use on celebs to get a natural highlighting of the eye. Use one of those smudging brushes to make the eye smoky.





Lipgloss usually is much easier to apply than lipstick and looks more natural and luminescent. You can buy a lipstick though, and mix it with lipgloss to get shine and rich colour. I steal my mom's lipsticks and mix them with my lipglosses to achieve that look. :)





For makes of makeup, I wouldn't reccomend CoverGirl for eyeshadows or mascaras because its a cheap make. It's ok for loose face powder though. Maybelline and Rimmel are nicer for lipgloss, mascara, eyeshadow etc. Also L'oreal and Revlon are more high end makes and nice.





Thats all i know, hope it helped!
Use almay, they have sets so there is not guessing. I like my makeup fast to because makeup should enhance your features not over take them. Mascara is an on and off debate about whether or not it is good, so I try to buy stuff that says dermatologist and optomologist approved. If you are just starting with makeup buy a hypoallergenic brand aka Almay. Try the bright eyes light skin eyeshadow, it is really great. Mascara by Almay Intense i-ColorTM Play Up Volumizing Mascara in blue eyes, I use it and it never looks over done just nice. It is up to you whether you want foundation and powder or just concealer or just powder or concealer and powder. But Stick with a good brand like Almay or even neutrogena your skin will thank you down the line. Plus Almay doesn't test on animals if you want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles