Saturday, November 28, 2009

Revlon Cosmetics site not working?

I was looking at the store the other day, and I saw Revlon Beyond Natural Liptints. I wasn't sure which shade I should try, and I wondered if Revlon's site had a feature on it like Maybelline and CoverGirl where you give your skin tone and eyecolor and they highlight the shades for you to try. However, when I go to access Revlon's site, it won't let me. Something pops up onto my computer requiring a username and password... what's going on? Can anyone else access it??Revlon Cosmetics site not working?
This is most likely a Tech issue and should be asked to your service provider's site (i.e.: If Firefox, use the Support Forum). Or, you may ask the same question in the Tech section. Good Luck!Revlon Cosmetics site not working?
I can acess it maybe you just have to refresh the page!


please answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
that happened to me too!
  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles