Monday, November 30, 2009

MAC COSMETICS LOVERS.?

need to know.


-im 14.


-freshman.


-medium skin tone


-brown eyes





-i need opinions on what mac products to buy. it'll be my first time to mac. i want makeup that will be very natural for school and quick to apply. i def. want a concealer ive heard great things about studio sculpt concealer. and i want a nude lipcolor. idc if its a lipglass, lipgloss, or lipstick.





btw- i dont need ALOT of coverage but i need an easy makeup routine esp. for the days i have to swim in gym class during 4th hour and have 15 minutes to shower, and apply makeup.





what do you suggest?MAC COSMETICS LOVERS.?
wow. okay. newbie :] I do not really shop at Mac but my mom is a pro on this stuff: ok here we go:





Eyes: Longlash Mascara :12.00 ( you can get this at the supermarket for cheaper, its practically the same thing )





Lips: Lipglass Pink Lemonade. It looks very natural but has a sparkle hint of pink. I really like it!





Face: Studio Sculpt Concealer NW35





I hope I helped and I actually have no idea what you REALLY look like but I did the best I can. Honestly, I recommend going to a department store or the Mac store and they will help you select which product looks best on you.





By the way: I would hurry and shower fast because makeup takes a good 5-7 minutes to apply correctly, and 15 minutes is nothing! The worst is to come out looking half done or overdone like a barbie doll.


Good luck. hope you look pertyy :]MAC COSMETICS LOVERS.?
I agree.


Studio Sculpt concealer.


Mineralize skin finish


Duo blush in Intenso


And Melt in your mouth lipglass.


Amazing.
The studio sculpt concealer is a must have.


A lipglass that is nude is nymphette


Get a quick coverup like the MAC minerlaize skin finish natural!
studio sculpt concealer


mineralize skinfinish natural


smile dazzleglass


if you want eyeshadow, all that glitters and honey lust are great neutrals
I use a couple products from MAC that I really enjoy. MAC definitely isn't my entire make up routine, but here's what I have:


I would hugely reccommend using their sheer powder over their Studio Fix powder. It's called Sheer Mystery Powder, I think, and comes in compacts just the same, takes the oil out, but it is silky smooth and barely noticable.


Also, buy smaller brushes if you're going to splurge on ones from MAC. I was told once by an employee that their larger brushes for face powder basically cost more, and that's all.





Their mascara that I like best is Plush Lash. I use it to volumize my lashes before running through them with a comb mascara like Telescopic by L'oreal, and they get both long and thick. (: It's a great volume mascara.





Those are the only two products that I use regularly and are in a place to reccommend. However, I would say, don't use the Studio Fix liquid foundation- I've never seen anyone wearing it without looking a wee bit caked, at least.
  • mr skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles