Monday, November 30, 2009

MAC Cosmetics Questions?

am a 15 year old girl that is starting to get tired of drugstore brand makeup and leaning towards more higher end makeup. So for all of you that know anything about MAC Cosmetics, I have a few questions for you!





1. Is MAC worth buying for a 15 year old girl?


2. What eye shadows would you recommend for me? (I have tan skin with brown eyes and hair, and if you could tell me a lid, crease, and highlight color(s) that would be nice.)


3. What is a good MAC starter kit?





I don't have alot of money, I do have a budget. I'm trying not to go over like $80 on MAC. Lastly, I do not wear liquid foundation, only powder sometimes. Also, please don't say ';Check out these makeup gurus on youtube!'; I've already seen them.(:





Any other tips or things you know about MAC Cosmetics that might be useful to me would be greatly appreciated too. Thanks so much!MAC Cosmetics Questions?
OK...here's the answers to all your questions.





1. MAC is worth buying for ANYBODY! So yes, it is worth buying for you.





2. Golds and pinks will make your eyes pop. So...check out these colors for the lid, crease, and highlight.





-Lid: Lots of options for this! Here's some... Ricepaper, Gorgeous Gold, Sushi Flower, Girlie, Tete-A-Tent, or Goldmine.





-Crease: This needs to be darker. Tell me how these sound... Cork, Omega, Arena, or Patina.





-Highlight: You always want to use a light(er) color for the highlight. Here are some ideas...Flip, Motif, Malt, maybe even Bisque.





3. A good MAC starter kit...OK, so I will tell you the products you need and the total price you would pay for them.





-Pressed Powder (I recomend ';Select Sheer/Pressed)...This stuff works GREAT. You can put it on by itself or over foundation. It will make your skin look amazing. I like it because it can easily fit in my purse and it has a little mirror in case I want to apply it on the go. This powder is worth every penny and I highly recomend it... $21.00





-Eyeshadow (I loooove ';Woodwinked';)... MAC's eyeshadow is beautiful and stays on for a long time when properly applied. It's a must-have for a starter kit... $14.50





-A Lipglass (My favorite is the Dazzleglass in ';Moth to Flame'; because it's natural and really pretty and shiny)... Also a must-have if you really like glossy lips... $18.00





-Concealer (If you want, but it's not a must-have for me)... I've never tried MAC's concealer, but I've heard great things about it... (Studio Finish is one of the cheapest) ...$15.50





-If you got all of these things, your total would come to $69.00 and you would have free shipping on the MAC website.





***Thought this information would help... Go to a MAC counter or store and they will have you matched to all of your colors for free, or answer any questions you might have. They are super nice about this stuff. Go to the MAC website and check out the products. You won't be dissapointed.





P.S. Have you ever heard of Back to MAC? This is where you can return six used products for a free lipstick. Just thought you might want to know.
  • mr skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles