Monday, November 30, 2009

Mens Cosmetics 2: What Tone Matches My Skin?

http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr鈥?/a>





I am looking into this Cosmetics from MAC and I was having a very difficult time deciding my skin tone from all of these choices! Can someone perhaps tell me what would be the best tone choice for me? Here is a picture of myself.





http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/Dra鈥?/a>Mens Cosmetics 2: What Tone Matches My Skin?
C35 or C40 would probably come the closest, since they have the same peachy/yellowish undertones in your skin.





The problem with a picture is that the lighting can make your skin look lighter in some areas and darker in others.Mens Cosmetics 2: What Tone Matches My Skin?
In my opinion you should either go to a mac counter or store so a professional can really match your color.
in order to find the right color you need to get someone to match it for you in the store! they are more than willing to help or you can do it yourself by putting some on the top of your hand to see what shade you need





good luck!
nc 15 or 20
  • mr skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    skin moles