Saturday, November 28, 2009

MAC cosmetics store questions?

okay.. so i have a few queations about the store mac. Cause i've just gotten into mac and the next time i go there there is some thing i need to know(: ;


so my first question is at the store, Do the products even have prices on them or near them somewhere? Cuz the last time i went in there i didn't see the prices and i just like guessed how much one thing costs and got it. But when i have a smaller budget next time, i don't want to like go around asking how much everything costs and annoying the girl who works there. or am i like just supposed to remember how much everything costs from the website or something?





another question is does it cost anything to get your makeup done there? and like how should you ask? i'm clueless. lol








And anything else i should know?


thank you.


:DMAC cosmetics store questions?
ok so unfortunately they dont have prices on their products and i have no clue why, but the women that work there dont mind telling you how much everything is it's part of their job.





getting your makeup done there costs $50 and when you ask make sure you like how they did their makeup because they are gonna be the one doing yours but they'll be happy to set up an appointment with you.





and i would suggest getting a bunch of their eyeshadows they are so much fun and allow you to change your look whenever, also fluidline blitz glizt is my favorite gel liner it looks awesome





hope i helped:]MAC cosmetics store questions?
What I do.. I do my research.. I go online look at everything and right down my wish list with the price....





My wish list is up to about $500.00





When i go to my MAC store.. I just give them a piece of paper with the few Item I can afford. That's how I know..





No, there is no prices!





Just asked them, if you can schedule an appointment with one of their artist, so they can show you how to apply makeup.. That's what my sister did!
lol I'm just getting into m.a.c too I would suggest going online I always have to do my research before I go into stores like that. It's like I know their expensive but I would rather get an ideal of what I'm going to paying lol so I won't get surprised when I go there and not have enough money lol so yeah just go online and right down the prices like the other girl said.
No there's no prices, and no it doesnt not cost to get your makeup done look online for all the prices so you'll know make a Mac shopping list with the prices next to them I did but I know all the prices of almost everything now lol
You should probably have a general idea of what you're going to buy or look at before you go to the MAC counter. (Via the MAC Website) This way, you know the about price of the things you're looking at. You can usually assume the prices of most products. Find the general range of the products you're looking for. (Eyeshadows are $14-$20, Mascara is $12, etc.)





What products are you looking to buy? MAC is best for their eye products. The eyeshadows come in many varieties and colors. The quality is very good. It blends easily, applies smoothly. Yet, MAC foundations are thick and clay-like. Many people break out from their foundations, especially if you have sensitive skin. Again, have a basic idea of what you'd like to buy. It's okay to test some of the samples, to see if it's really what you want to purchase.





It depends on what extent you're going to when you want them to do your makeup. If you want an entire makeover, using many of their products, I assume it's going to cost you something for their time. If you're having them test a few products on you, with an interest to buy one of their products, then it's not going to cost anything.
Hmmm.


if your just starting out with M.A.C.


I'd say start with your face, skin,


if you have really bad acne or just not the best skin. id say get a liquid foundation from there the girls could help you out.


if you have just some breakouts hiding underneath your skin id use the Studio Fix, its amazing i own it. Thats a powder foundation.


Then once you have that.. maybe start with the eyeliners %26amp; mascara?


They have various colors so whatever suits you best i guess.


They have liquid eyeliner, pencil and what not ..


They have a bunch of eyeshadows. there basic eyeshadows are 18$ each, there special ones are maybe like 25? i couldnt be to to sure.





There MAC brushes are quite the exspensive little things ..


They last sooo long though, so if you ever do buy them they'd last you years.


Sometimes theres deals on, so make sure you ask or something cuse i got a speical for like 50$ which came with, like 4 brushes, and a blush brush. thats an AMAZINNGG deal. so watch out for those.





theenn yeah, id say just start with that :)


Hope i helpeddd

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles