Monday, November 30, 2009

UK- MAC Cosmetics why are the sales assistants so rude - went into the store in whitefield west london?

I needed help finding the right colour shade as some testers were missing. I tried to get 2 assistants to help all I go was am busy sweetie or I will try later love.....then i line up for the counter and I ask the assistant to help me and she says dont you know what I want. So finally she agrees to help and she tests a powder on my hand then I bought it then when I got home I realise she had put the wrong shade in the bag. I only realised it was the wrong shade when I put some powder on my face. Can I go back to the store and get a refund or exchange??UK- MAC Cosmetics why are the sales assistants so rude - went into the store in whitefield west london?
Take it back immediately. Explain that the assistant has made a mistake and put the wrong shade in. After that visit the MAC website and go wild writing a really stroppy email about the poor service you received. I did and they were hugely apologetic and gave me a free discount and money back on what I'd bought. Good luck!UK- MAC Cosmetics why are the sales assistants so rude - went into the store in whitefield west london?
must be down south, i was at the MAC counter in the Metro centre, Gateshead yesterday and the girl was wonderful, even though it was busy, she apologised for my weight and sorted out what shade foundation i needed,





not sure if you can take it back since it's open
I think most shop assistants everywhere in the uk are like that, i only realised how bad it was since i went to germany, all the shop assistants i encountered there spoke english even though its not their first language, they all smiled, helped out and looked happy
I would certainly take it back. I'm not sure of the legal position having opened the product, but morally you could argue that they should change the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles