Monday, November 30, 2009

Clinique cosmetics, should i try this brand?

is Clinique really good as ppl claim? i have this liquid foundation called Perfectly Real, but i wear a little bit of it with another brand(Maybelline dream matte mousse). I'm scared if i wear it without Maybelline, that it won't do heavy coverage(birthmark on cheek and chin) and by the end of my school day, it'll look oily/shiny. Is Clinique the healthy makeup brand? is MAC better than Clinique when it comes to oil and shine, and coverage?Clinique cosmetics, should i try this brand?
I have used clinique for years,they never ever have let me down!I do prefer clinique over MAC,mainly because it doesnt feel as cakey to me.And its very natural looking!It works like magic,and gives you this natural glow,which i love!I definatly recommend clinique,they have foundations for every skin type!Definatly try it out!The clinique concealer is amazing!I've had the same tube for almost a year,you dont have to use alot at all!(:Clinique cosmetics, should i try this brand?
Ive been using mac and clinique for a good few years now and being honest mac is the better brand for staying power and coverage. If your trying to cover a birthmark, you don't use foundation to do that, the purpose of foundation is to even skin tone. U need to find a brand that specializes in make up for covering birthmarks and scars, vichy dermablend is very good and has excellent staying power. Clinique lipsticks and eye shadows come in very natural colours but don't last, mac is the best for everything! lol
I have to agree with Gabbi. Though I will add this. For most any foundation, you want to use a primer. Most of them -will- break apart. A cheap primer is Monistat anti-chaffing gel =). You put it on before your makeup and it doesn't budge. I put my makeup on at 6 in the morning, and at 1, it's still on (18 hours) and matte). It has the same active ingredient as expensive primers.
Yeah, Clinique is the healthy, sheer, au naturale brand.


And MAC is better when it comes to coverage.


You should get a primer to reduce the shine, that helps alot.


I would get a MAC concealor. A good one is the Studio Finish line, it works really well and their stick foundation also covers alot up.
ummm def not MAC... cliniques face makeup has the tendency to make the makeup look ';cakey'; even when not much is put on.











try smashbox, chanel, bobbi brown, or lancome. they all carry great face makeup!!
its a great brand i use the make-up and the soap and personally i think it works great


although its expensive but its worth it


i got mine at macy
This is very good quality make up, but it can get a little cakey and be very expensive.
NO!!!!!!!!!!


GET CHANEL!





Clinique made my skin and my moms skin BREAK-OUT SO BAD!


Its horrible.





Trust me get Chanel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles