Monday, November 30, 2009

MAC Cosmetics Questions?

I am a 15 year old girl that is starting to get tired of drugstore brand makeup and leaning towards more higher end makeup. So for all of you that know anything about MAC Cosmetics, I have a few questions for you!





1. Is MAC worth buying for a 15 year old girl?


2. What eye shadows would you recommend for a beginner? (I have tan skin with brown eyes and hair, and if you could tell me a lid, crease, and highlight color(s) that would be nice.)


3. Is Mineral Skin-finish Natural really better than drugstore pressed powders?


4. Are the Studio Sculpt Concealer and Rubenesque Paint Pot good investments?





I don't have alot of money, I do have a budget. I'm trying not to go over like $80 on MAC.





Any other tips or things you know about MAC Cosmetics that might be useful to me would be greatly appreciated too. Thanks so much!MAC Cosmetics Questions?
1.MAC is way too expensive.....even for Shia Lebeuf


2.try brown and natural looking colors.


3.I dunno


4.I dunno





If you want great make-up try E.L.F aka


eyes


lips


face they are a cool brand and sometimes they give you a cute free make up bags.MAC Cosmetics Questions?
They are pricey, however the finish look is beautiful (if you know how to properly apply it) When you actually go to the MAC counter they usually assist with the shades, tones, and products for your skin care needs. I personally think you are too young to wear ALOT of make-up.....just dont look like a clown like some do (giggles). To tell you the truth, I personally dont use MAC products because they get really pricey...I usually buy my make-up at target, There is this foundation that Maybelline makes called ';Pure Makeup'; (aqua tube about $5.00) that I strongly suggest!!!! compared to Mac SPF 15 Foundation ($26.00). However there are different factors that may contribute to undesired look, sucah as: skin type, skin tone, acne. applying, and other.
i started buying all mac makeup when i was 14 im 16 now and i have some wrinkles. now im just not wearing makeup at all for the whole summer and my skin is already glowing. take a break dont start wearing makeup a lot now. just use mascara and lipgloss or lipstick. you'll start loving ur skin let it live without all the powdery makeup!
you should not wear mac. all there make up is heavy especially for a 15 year old. and dont ever use there foundation its sooo BAD for the skin. you'll just break out. if you want to use higher end make i would suggest benefit. i love it ! hope i helped
Mac is definately worth buying!!! I use it all the time and I love it!!! It never causes clogged pores or breakouts and it actually, belive it or not, helps my breakouts go away!!! It's miracle stuff, really. Don't hesitate...





Hope I helped!!!
You should go watch some YouTube makeup gurus' videos! They have great advice to answer your questions! You should check out AllThatGlitters21, julieg713, juicystar07, fafinettex3, and there's so much more! Hope this helps!
I'm 13 and i use MAC. I dont care what people say, i love makeup and they can't stop me because i'm %26lt;insert age here%26gt;.





1. It is worth it and you get a great outcome


2. I would recommend wood winked for lid, mulch for crease and whatever you want for highlight because highlight depends on what you like.


3. yes i love my MSFN. It is so good and gives me a flawless finish


4. Studio sculpt is a good investment. i think if you are starting out then i don't really think you need a paint pot yet. Get a proper primer like the benefit FY eye or The urban decay Primer potion.
Hello! I am 17 years old and I started buying MAC at your age. I definitely think this brand of makeup is worth the money you pay for!! And in my opinion, I don't think you are too young ;) So #1 if it is something you want to invest your money in go fo it!! The products from mac are well worth the money spent! #2 my first eyeshdows were esspresso,vanilla and brule and they are great begginer eyshadows! For a highlight brule is amazing as well as ricepaper!! Another eyeshadow I love is expensive pink, which I think would look amazing on you (based on your description)! It is way better to get the matte or shimmer pallete from coastal scents they have every color and they are very inexpensive ( considering they have 88 eyeshadows)!! #3 mineralized skinfinish is the powder I ALWAYS reccomend because it leaves a flawless finish! I have not found something better!! #4 again I have not found a concealer as good as studio sculpt concealer and it is quite inexpensive for an amazing prduct! As for rubenesque paint pot not so much, don't get me wrong I love it byt for a begginer in MAC you should get painterly paint pot!! I am sorry for the length of this message but I hoped it helped!!
Yes it's so worth it! I'm 16 and I buy MAC because it looks better and lasts longer than drugstore makeup. I would recommend paradisco (soft pinky peach) for a lid color, sushi flower (dark pink) for a crease color, and Hush as a highlight (it's an off white that's a little darker than most whites) those are my favorite combinations :) Yes I have an MSF natural and it works so well! It's very natural but it also creates a smooth surface for applying your blush. I would go to the counter to check out the cancelers because I've never tried them before.


Also, you can buy eyeshadow refills that you can make your own palette or quad with. One quad is 3.50 and one palette is 12.00, if you buy eyeshadows in the refill pans they cost 11.00 but if you buy them in the package they're $14.50 I really recommend making your own palette, it saves a lot of money!


I love MAC check it out! And if you're looking for a cheaper way to get MAC check out a CCO or allcosmeticswholesale.com
1. of course...it really brings out your nice features like a lil blush on your cheeks make your eyes stand out!! forbrown eyes try somelight peach blush it will look nice


2. try some light colors dark colors will make your tan look bad and ur eyes look small no one wants that ;) try out some tan color for lid crease and highlights tho i wouldnt recoment crease and highlights to a 15 year old


3. it depends on your skin...most people would say yes so go for it. tan skin would be good with that so go for it!!!


4.i would have to say no.. they are unnescary and not worth it...sorry
1: MAC is most definateley worth buying and investing in, I have never used any other brand besides MAC and a few others but MAC is my fave. A 15 year old girl is perfect to start checking out MAC since it has all sorts of makeup ranging from different prices.


2: Carbon(Black Matte), Naked Lunch (pretty shimmery gold nude/ good for highlighting), Knight Divine will bring out the eyes, Shroom is my fave 3: MSFN is AMAZING, I cannot get over how amazing that product is, however I don't know how good a drugstore pressed powders are though.


4:Studio Sculpt Concealer would be, since it gives AMAZING coverage however paint pot varies from people whether they like it or not.
I'm 15 as well and i used to use drugstore brands and i still do lol.


I don't think it's worth spending too much on makeup if you're still young. But i use MAC eyeliner (technakohl and fluidline are good).





MAC is pretty expensive and foundation costs at least $30 if you're willnig to spend that much. Also, if you need alot of coverage (like me), you might run out fast. I'm on a tight budget so i stick to my drugstore brands for foundation. (liquid/cream, concealer and pressed powder).





I don't wear eyeshadow because it looks a little too MUCH for a freshman like me lol. Kinda tacky i like to stay natural (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles