Saturday, November 28, 2009

MAC Cosmetics....? too expensive,,,???

HI EVERYONE!!! I' CHELY... SO I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS...ABOUT MAC COSMETICS.....





WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THEM,,,, I WAS PLANNING TO BUY THEM,,, SINCE I HAVEN'T TRY THEM YET,,, BECAUSE OF MY ECONOMY,,, MY DAD IS GOING TO GIVE ME MONEY FOR THIS CHRISTMAS... SO I WAS THINKING TO SPEND IT BUYING MAC....


SO SINCE I' GOING TO START BUYING MAC ... WITH WHAT SHOULD I START FIRST??





I F I SHOULD START WITH THE MAKE-UP FACE .... YOU KNOW LIKE CONCEALER, POWDER... FOUNDATION... MOISTURIZER... BLUSH... ... HOW MUCH MONEY DO U HAVE TO BRING...?





OK... BYE...BYE





THANKS!!!MAC Cosmetics....? too expensive,,,???
because I dont wear make up that much I always buy quality products, I know they're expensive but I keep them for a few years and more important they give a good quality look, cheap products will lead to cheap looks.MAC Cosmetics....? too expensive,,,???
MAC cosmetics are absolutely lovely but quite expensive. my favourite item by them is their lipgloss or should i say ';lipglass';. it is really nice but quite expenisive running about 14 dollars a tube. their eyeshadows are really nice too. they don't smudge and the colour is nice and rich. i can't remember but i think those often go about 20 dollars each.
it varies in different areas. i know here the shadows are $13.50 at the store, but i have heard in other areas they are as much as $18. the shadows are the only thing i really love from mac. my faves are ';gleam'; (peachy pink lustre) and ';idol eyes'; (silver lavender lustre). for a nice nude/neutral shadow, try ';shroom'; or ';naked lunch';. i have tried their lipstick, concealer, and primer, and didn't care for any of them. good luck!
Personally, I love most mac products. I don't find them to be expensive at all, compared to other brands. I can say from experience that there is a huge difference between cheap makeup and better (more expensive) makeup.


As a beginner, and I am assuming you are young, you can use a tinted moisturizer, a lip gloss, and a mascara. Just work with what you want to spend, and don't let them talk you into buying more than you want/need; believe me they will try!! Good luck.
haha you sound Australian


Me too! For starters I'm getting blushcreme (in Lilicent) Pigment (in Nude) and Lipglass (in ilicent)





I would bring $50-$100
www.maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles