Saturday, November 28, 2009

Would the Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic bag be a good pencil case?

I need a pencil case for my first year of high school, I was wondering if anyone owned the Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic bag,





If yes, would it be a (big enough) good pencil case to hold like a calculator, tons of pens/pencils, my phone, etc?Would the Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic bag be a good pencil case?
yah it works good it fits all my pencils and a small phone.Would the Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic bag be a good pencil case?
yes it would be great. i did that last year for my freshman year and it worked out perfect for everything
ya it looks perfect!
For the past two years I have had the large cosmetic as my pencil bag and it worked great! I think that the medium cosmetic would be large enough but as long as you don't have a really big calculator and I wouldn't recommend keeping scissors in there because it rips the lining. Or open pens. But I kept a lot of pens and highlighters and lip gloss in me pencil bag so if I would've only put the essentials in there I think the medium would work just as fine.
it would be great! :)








plz answer mine :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin moles